Medical Services Plan coverage
- Medical Services Plan (MSP) generally covers $23 per treatment for patients on Premium Assistance, GIS, Income Assistance, and more. Full details here.
- I submit to MSP on behalf of patients so you pay what MSP does not cover.
- Treatment fees must be paid in full at the time of treatment.
- Patients on MSP Premium Assistance are entitled to a total of 10 visits per year to specialists including RMTs, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists or Naturopaths.
- For example, a patient could receive four massage treatments, three physiotherapy treatments, and three chiropractic treatments in one year.
- Many extended medical plans include coverage for massage therapy treatment.
- Please consult your carrier in order to determine the exact nature of your coverage.
Treatment rates are dependent upon duration. Treatment length is flexible; however, the basic costs are as follows:
Klahoose Health Center
- 30 mins $60
- 45 mins $80
- 1 hour $100
- 90 mins $150
Note: for 60 minute treatments I offer MSP patients a $20 discount, so with valid coverage MSP patients are responsible for paying $60 for 1 hour
RMT treatment prices are subject to GST